Kids are rough and there aren’t too many devices on the market that are kid-proof right out of the box. LeapFrog knows that kid’s products need to be tough and long-lasting. They also know they need to continue to evolve and keep kids safe while still offering excitement and fun.
LeapPad Ultimate review
Designed for children aged 3-9 years, the LeapPad Ultimate is the perfect first tablet for kids. This 7” tablet has a shatter-safe screen, protective bumper, attached stylus and is available in green or pink. *Also available in the LeapPad Ultimate and Carry Case Bundle at Big W, good toy stores and online retailers for $199.95.
- Kid safe – secure web browser and pre-screened videos. The LeapSearch provides Wi-Fi access to only kid-appropriate content that has been approved by LeapFrog® learning experts.
- Preloaded content to help prepare kids for preschool and beyond. The preloaded content has a focus on core skills in maths, science and reading. In addition to puzzles, logic, music and creativity. The content is designed for kids and while it may be educational, this learning is disguised as play.My girls love the pet game – you select your pet, name it, care for it and play with it. If you have more than one of the LeapPad Ultimate tablets, siblings or friends can join each other’s pet games and their pets can play together.
- Kid Smart tablet. With the ability to use the secure web browser as well as offline play, kids and parents have access to 1000+ learning games, eBooks, videos and more. Your child will never be short of options. Not only that though, the LeapPad Ultimate has 8GB memory and is built with a fast quad-core processor. *LeapFrog cartridge games sold separately.
- Just For Me™ – Multiple profiles. If your family is like mine, you have more than one child that will be using the LeapPad Ultimate. Being able to create separate profiles for each of the kids means the LeapPad will automatically adjust the learning levels and curricular for each profile. The kids like that their progress is saved as well so they don’t have to start again each time they use the device.
- Battery life. Lasting up to six hours, the rechargeable battery is great for both at home and on road trips.
- Cameras. There are two cameras on the tablet, one for photos and the other for videos.
- Kid-tough. The LeapPad Ultimate has a 7” shatter-safe screen and protective bumpers. Even when kids try and be careful, they can be rough and clumsy resulting in devices being dropped. These features help to protect the tablet should this happen.
- LeapPad Ultimate Carrying Case. If you purchase the carry case bundle, you will also receive a zippered tough-case that holds the device and games. The wrist strap also makes it great for travel.
Three of my four children have been using the new LeapPad Ultimate (ages 2, 5 and 9) and the separate profiles mean there is no fighting about changing pet’s names, losing progress in games or anything else they usually argue about. If you are looking for a tablet that is safe for kids and offers education in exciting and fun ways, definitely check out the LeapPad Ultimate.
Each prize includes: 1x LeapPad Peppa Pig Read and Play with Peppa Learning Game (RRP $34.95ea) and 1x PJ Masks Time to Be a Hero Mathematics Learning Game (RRP $34.95ea). Each prize totals RRP $69.90. Total prize pool RRP $139.80.
*Please note: these games require a LeapPad tablet to play. This is not included in the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways while you wait, click over here.
AMS was gifted the LeapPad Ultimate tablet for the purpose of this review.
As always, opinions given are our own.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019