I love it when new products hit the shop shelves. Especially when they are learning experiences disguised as play.
We recently started doing VTech reviews on two products. One is the new VTech DigiArt Creative Easel and the other is the adorable Snooze & Soothe Elephant. One thing we have come to love and expect from VTech over the years is innovation and quality.
VTech DigiArt Creative Easel Review
Kids learn in different ways and that is something VTech seems to understand. They create learning opportunities that to a child just looks like fun. The 3 in 1 DigiArt Creative Easel easily transforms from a whiteboard easel to a drawing table and also a blackboard.
This year Haddie is in Kindergarten and learning her letters, sounds and how to construct sentences. She has been struggling a little bit with the sequence of strokes when writing and we have found the DigiArt Easel is fantastic as when it is in learning mode you have to write the letters and numbers in the correct sequence for it to move onto the next stroke.
- Learn to draw 150+ letters, numbers, shapes and objects
- Teaches creativity, drawing, letters, phonics, numbers and shapes
- Light-up whiteboard with magic pen
- 3 in 1 – whiteboard easel, drawing table and blackboard
- Over 100cm tall
- Free draw for play time
- Designed for children aged 3-6 years
- Runs on 4x AA batteries
The VTech DigiArt Creative Easel packs in lots of age-appropriate content, skill development and creativity opportunities. Perfect for your child to learn and have fun!
Where to buy: available in green and pink. The VTech DigiArt Creative Easel can be purchased from Big W and selected toy retailers for RRP $89.95.
VTech Snooze & Soothe Elephant Review
Anything that helps your baby or toddler sleep more soundly is a winner in my book. Suitable from birth, this adorable little elephant has a soft glowing light and gentle soothing music that run for 15 minutes. The VTech Snooze & Soothe Elephant is small enough for little hands and provides the tactile stimulation that toddlers love.
- 45+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Volume control – two levels
- 15 minutes of soothing light that fades in and out with music and sounds
- Soft colourful fabrics
- Provides tactile stimulation
- Features – sounds, nursery rhymes and music
- Washable – remove the electronic module
- Runs on 2x AAA batteries
Audrey loves this little guy. It lays next to her teddy and sings them lullabies to sleep each night. The soft glow seems to comfort her as she drifts off sleep. We use the quieter volume and so far the batteries are pretty long lasting.
Where to buy: Available in blue and pink from major retailers and selected toy retailers for RRP $24.95.
If you have any questions about these VTech reviews, leave a comment below!
Prize includes: 1x VTech Snooze & Soothe Elephant. RRP $24.95.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways while you wait, click over here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least TWO other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post/blog to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.
AMS was gifted the above for the purpose of this VTech reviews.
As always, opinions given are our own.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Where to Donate After You Marie Kondo-d Your Home - 17/02/2019
- Spriggy Review – Kids Pocket Money App - 13/02/2019
- Tips To Stop Kids Losing Things At School + GIVEAWAY - 07/02/2019