Do your kids love to read? Mine do.
They also get a kick out of seeing their name in books which is why when I received an email from Lost My Name I could not say no to sharing them with you!
Why? Because they are awesome!
My girls got the original book, The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name. You basically go their website; write in your child’s name, the language you want it written in and the sex of your child. You then choose a boy or girl that resembles your child the most and it creates a book.
In less than a minute you have personalised book you can view and alter. If a particular animal or mythical creature doesn’t interest you then you can swap it for another that starts with the same letter. For example, if you don’t like the lion you can change it to a lobster.
My 7 year old got the newer title The Incredible Intergalactic Journey Home because it was more of interest to his reading level.
Again, this book is personalised with your child’s name but also their address. It takes them on incredible adventures while meeting a bunch of unlikely friends along the way. The map showing their home is a great touch to add that something extra special to the book.
The books are fantastic quality. The pages are thick and are begging to be read over and over again! It really is no wonder they are international selling.
You can have a look at these great titles here and see what you can create for your child on the Lost My Name website.
Prize includes: 1x Lost My Name book title. RRP $39.99.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the copies mentioned for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Where to Donate After You Marie Kondo-d Your Home - 17/02/2019
- Spriggy Review – Kids Pocket Money App - 13/02/2019
- Tips To Stop Kids Losing Things At School + GIVEAWAY - 07/02/2019