Easy Moist banana bread recipe. If you are looking for a simple and yet delicious moist banana bread recipe, than you have found it!
This recipe is so easy to make and results in scrumptious moist banana read.
The BEST if I don’t say so myself!!
Easy Moist Banana Bread Recipe
1 ¾ cups Self Raising Flour
¼ cup Plain Flour
2/3 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ cup milk
60g butter (melt and cool)
1 ½ caps of vanilla essence
3 over-ripe bananas (mashed)
1. Preheat oven to 180°c
2. Grease loaf tray and line with grease proof paper (allow it to overhang) & 6 muffin tray
3. Sift flour (both variants) and cinnamon into a large bowl
4. Add sugar and mix
5. In a separate bowl mash bananas
6. Add to the bananas – milk, eggs, vanilla essence and butter. Stir until well combined
7. Make a well in the flour mix
8. Add banana mix to flour and mix until just combined
9. Spoon into loaf (approx. 3/4 full), smooth top and fill muffin trays
10. Bake loaf for approx. 30mins
11. Bake muffins for approx. 15mins
12. Check with skewer to ensure it’s cooked. (Will be removed clean if cooked)
13. Remove from oven and cool in trays for 5 minutes
14. Turn onto wire rack and cool completely
Click for more cake recipes.
Have you tried my banana bread? What did you think?
Connecting mums with real support, articles, giveaways, helpful advice & parenting tips.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019