This chocolate and cocnut slice is so chocolatey and so delicious! Plus it is extremely quick and easy to make.
Chocolate and Coconut Slice Recipe
1 cup Self Raising Flour
3 WheatBix Biscuits
1 cup desiccated Coconut
½ cup Castor sugar
2 capfuls of vanilla essence
2 tbs cocoa
1.5 cups icing sugar
1 extra tbs cocoa
5 tsp hot water
1. Preheat oven to 180°c
2. Line slice tray
3. In a bowl – crush wheatbix up. Add sugar and coconut.
4. Sift in flour and cocoa. Stir well
5. Melt the butter over low heat.
6. Pour over the dry ingredients, add vanilla and mix well.
7. Press into baking tray – firm and level.
8. Bake for 10 minutes (fan forced) or 15 minutes normal.
9. Sift icing sugar and cocoa into bowl.
10. Add hot water and stir.
11. Ice the slice while still hot.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)