Pancake Bites Recipe. I love that this pancake bites recipe because it is so versatile and delicious. You can use the base recipe and simply alter the ingredients for sweet or savoury by adding bacon, fruit, chocolate chip, nuts, the possibilities are endless!! It is perfect for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, after school snack or even for dessert. They will be a winner with the kids because they are so tasty and a winner for mum because they are so quick and easy to make.
Pancake Bites Recipe
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 cap full vanilla essence
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Sift flour into bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients into bowl (leave out chocolate chips) and whisk out the lumps.
3. Pour into muffin tins and add chocolate chips.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
You could add nuts, fruit, bacon and cheese, etc.
Enjoy these by themselves, with yoghurt, fresh fruit or ice cream!!
Connecting mums with real support, articles, giveaways, helpful advice & parenting tips.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019