Father’s Day is almost here and it is time to start thinking about what gifts the kids will get dad.
My kids love taking their $5 to school and getting something each from the Father’s Day stall as they can pick something they like (and that they think dad will love too). This is such an easy and affordable option.
Unfortunately my youngest isn’t at school yet which means we need to find something fun for her to give him as well. We will usually get him something big (aka expensive) that he has been wanting but we cannot forgo the fun, gimmicky stuff as fillers. These are a must.
Personalised Father’s Day gifts – corny but useful
These are the best kind of presents. Something that says ‘I love you dad’ but something that can actually be used. This year we have chosen some Bright Star Kids goodies because they have endless options that are perfect for not just dad but the whole family.
Fun Father’s Day gifts for dad
Some of these ideas we didn’t get but would be perfect for some dads out there, others the kids cannot wait for him to open on Father’s Day.
• Road Massage Men’s T-Shirt – $29.95
What dad doesn’t want a free massage? This way the kids think it is awesome because they can drive their cars on the track and dad gets to lay down and enjoy it.
• Father’s Day Vouchers – $14.95
Personalise the front cover of this 24 voucher booklet. Vouchers include everything from a 20 minute massage and sleep in to cuddly bear hugs from the kids and so much more.
• Personalised water bottle – $24.95
Everyone needs a good water bottle and this personalised one is perfect. It is leak proof, dishwasher-safe, BPA-free and holds 650ml. If dad goes to the gym, walking or just likes to take a bottle of water to work, this would be a great gift idea.
• Classic Bottle Opener – $19.95
If dad enjoys cracking a cold one on the weekend when the family gets together for a BBQ, he will love this personalised bottle opener. It’s simple yet classic.
• Notebook – $29.95
Give dad somewhere special to write notes, memos and ideas. This A5 notebook can be personalised on the plastic front cover and has 160 lined pages. Comes with a FREE pen and pen loop.
There are so many more personalised Father’s Day gift ideas available. If you need a BBQ apron, beer labels, cushions or even Father’s Day cards, Star Bright Kids has it!
Disclosure: I received some of the above mentioned items for the purpose of this post.
All opinions are my own.
PIN THIS POST:
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least two other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post / blog to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips to Baby Proof Your Home - 25/08/2019
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019