Shaving While Pregnant!
During the later stages of pregnancy it is increasingly difficult to do the simplest of tasks!
I tend to show early on in each of my pregnancies and by the final few weeks, I find even looking at my feet a strenuous mission. As a result of a ridiculous amount of swelling and excess fluid, this is particularly true at the moment with the increasing size of my feet and ankles.
I know most pregnant women struggle with simple things like picking up dropped items off the floor, getting up from sitting, laying, squatting and basically any other position other than standing. Don’t even get me started on the difficulty of shaving!
As a result of my baby belly being so rotund, I have been shaving by feel for good few months now and it is becoming progressively more difficult to balance my leg and weight on the corner part of the shower wall.
As luck would have it; I received an opportunity to try a great new product designed specifically for pregnant women and those who find it hard or awkward to shave their legs. The ShavEzy is a foldable step stool that can used in the shower to assist shaving.
• It is high enough that it makes a difference to the user but low enough that using the step isn’t a task on its own.
• The base has non-slip grips on the stool legs to prevent slippage on smooth surfaces.
• It folds near flat which allows for easy storage.
• Conveniently holds razor underneath.
• Eliminates balancing on the slippery shower, making it safe and convenient.
• Affordable at only $34.95! You can find out more and purchase from the ShavEzy website.
I am having this baby via C-section and I think that because of the way this shower stool is designed; it will be a great tool for not only during pregnancy but after my baby is born as well.
Pregnant women want to feel feminine, sexy and somewhat like their former self. Being able to shave and have smooth legs without the inconvenience of not being able to reach is exactly what we dream of!
Prize Includes: 1x ShavEzy. RRP $34.95
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. Email addresses may be added to the ShavEzy mailing list.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
This is an S1 POST.