Every parent has that one thing they struggle getting their kids to do, for me it’s getting them to keep their blankets on in winter. Particularly when they are little.
This is one of the reasons I have always used baby sleeping bags for them. Unfortunately it also means that when they start walking (which in their case was from seven – eight months), they have had to learn to keep the blanket on quick smart. My youngest is now 18 months old and she moves way too much when she sleeps to keep a cover on, which is why I was thrilled to be able to put the new Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit to the test.
The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit features
There are so many things I love about the X-TEND Sleepsuit and they are features that I now could not live without. The sleepsuit has allowed Audrey to sleep comfortably and stay warm the whole night long and in turn I have been able to sleep soundly.
Here are my favourite features of the garment:
• It has legs – just like a onesie the X-TEND Sleepsuit has legs which allows my daughter to walk, run, play and get into mischief with ease. We go camping a lot as well so this will allow her to have fun while staying warm. This is a huge benefit over any sleeping bag.
• Foldable mittens – with foldable hand and feet mittens, it means that I don’t have to be concerned about her feet getting cold. I have not yet used the hand mittens as she sucks her fingers when she sleeps but the feet mittens are used nightly.
• Warm – it keep Audrey toasty which is perfect for the upcoming cold season and frosty nights.
The sleepsuit is available in 3 different Togs:
– 1.0 Tog (recommended for nursery temperature 20-24°C, suitable for most summer, in between seasons and daytime naps)
– 2.5 Tog (for 18-22°C, suitable for Autumn/Spring and Winter)
– 3.5 Tog (for 14-18°C, great for those really cold Winter nights)
• Removable sleeves – I don’t know about you but my one year old is a messy kid and it doesn’t seem to matter what she is eating, she will get it over herself. The arms in particular; which is why I love that the sleeves on the Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit are removable. You simply unzip them and you can throw them in the wash if they are soiled before the rest of the sleepsuit.
This feature is also great for those night where it is cold but not cold enough to be completely rugged up. Simply remove the sleeves and your child can regulate their body temperature.
• Organic fabric – while I am not fanatic about my child’s clothing being made from only organic cotton, it is nice to know that they can enjoy luxurious and soft certified organic cotton that contains no harmful chemicals.
• Convenient zippers – It is so easy to change nappies with the two-way front zipper. There is no more struggling or having to undress her completely.
If your toddler is toilet trained the X-TEND Sleepsuit offers the convenience of an extra-large Drop Seat (a zip that can be undone around the back) that doesn’t require your child to take off the entire garment while using the toilet.
• Extends – one big thing that sets the X-TEND Sleepsuit apart from any other product is that when they outgrow this size, you can simply extend the arms and legs an additional size. This will give you longer use and better value for money!
The Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit fulfills everything that I could possibly want in a sleepsuit for my child. It is convenient, practical and looks great!
For more information on the X-TEND Sleepsuit or to place an order, visit the Sleepy Company website today!
Disclaimer: I received the Sleepy Company X-TEND Sleepsuit for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Sleep Aids for Babies and Their Exhausted Mums - 19/04/2019
- Easter Gift Ideas That AREN’T Chocolate! + GIVEAWAY - 17/04/2019
- Vaccinations During Pregnancy – What Parents Need To Know - 14/04/2019