I love jewellery and even though I don’t tend to go out anywhere extravagant, I love adding that little extra something to my outfit. It give me a little boost, that much needed skip in my step and I like to think it distracts focus from the tired bags under my eyes.
For the past month or so, I have been wearing statement necklaces from Knotlace. At first glance they don’t appear to be any different than any other Australian fashion jewellery however when you look a little closer, you realise just how versatile this jewellery is.
Australian fashion jewellery online
Buying jewellery online is always hit and miss, particularly when you have never seen the product in person before. That is why if I am buying it online I only ever purchase statement necklaces from Australian companies. Most small Australian businesses like Knotlace offer a money back guarantee within 90 days if you are unsatisfied with the product. I highly doubt you will need to return anything from Knotlace though because once you start wearing these versatile necklaces you will love them!
Statement necklaces Australia
Knotlace offers women endless possibilities to add different styles to their outfits in literally no time at all. You can bend, twist and shape your Knotlace however you like it so you can be truly unique!
My favourite things about Knotlace:
• Versatile – You can style it to suit your taste. You can wear it loose and open, twisty, as a choker or any other way you choose. See here for some inspiration.
• Baby friendly – Thanks to the necklace and bracelets being a continuous loop without clasps, Knotlace fashion necklaces are baby friendly jewellery. This also makes them the perfect baby shower gift for mum.
• Wide range of colours – Available in a wide range of colours, you can get one to suit every outfit!
• Affordable – As if being versatile didn’t offer enough benefit; Knotlace are an affordable jewellery option for women. They also make the perfect jewellery git ideas when you don’t want to spend a lot of money but still want to show the recipient they are important.
• Quality – This bendy jewellery is good quality and will not break when being tugged on by children. That is proof in itself! I have not had any issues with it snagging on clothing and even after being wet the colours are vibrant and fresh.
• Varying lengths – Knotlace is available in 3 lengths – Long is 120cm, Original and Miss Knotlace are 90cm and Mini is 30cm. The Mini is the perfect length to wear as a bracelet.
• Small Australian business – I like to support small Australian businesses wherever I can and the fact Knotlace donates $1 from every item sold to Beyond Blue charity, makes me more inclined to shop there.
If you try to avoid jewellery shops or just prefer to wear pieces that are more unique to the everyday gold or silver chain and pendant, Knotlace is exactly what you are looking for!
View the entire Knotlace range and see how you can have fun with jewellery by visiting the website.
Get your very own Knotlace and save 15% by using this Knotlace discount code – AMS17
Prize includes:1 x Original Knotlace, 1 x Miss Knotlace and 1 x Mini Knotlace in the colour of their choice.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received Knotlace Australian fashion jewellery for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.
- Gifts That Aren’t Toys for Kids - 20/03/2020
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019