Yesterday, my daughter Haddie turned four. I cannot believe that she is growing up so fast.
I mean, obviously I know because she is in preschool but… four!
Like all children, they make requests for birthday presents and hope that you get the latest and greatest toy on the market. That would be easy! But no. My daughter decided she wants to be a little different. She wanted something that no one else has.
A ‘real life’ unicorn. You know, as to not be mistaken by one that is not alive. Needless to say, that wish has gone unfulfilled. And thankfully she was a great sport about it and loved everything that she received. She was in her element.
Unfortunately she received some birthday money from family and has asked to go and BUY A UNICORN! Has anyone got any ideas where I may be able to find this highly desirable mythical creature? Real or not.
At bare minimum this unicorn is going to have movable body parts. Better yet, have a magical horn that sparkles and lights up – you know like a real one. The pressure is on and I’m no closer in my hunt to tracking the mythological flying unicorn. At this point, she will be getting a stuffed toy with a torch strapped to its head.
If you have spotted a unicorn in your travels, while out buying groceries… send it my way!
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post / blog to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019