Beyblade Burst – Let The Revolutionary Battle Begin
If you have a child in primary school, odds are you have heard of or experienced the Beyblade obsession firsthand.
My boys are crazy for Beyblade’s and while the fad does seem to come and go every few months at their school, it always returns with a vengeance.
Just in time for Christmas, Hasbro has released their latest version of the favourite schoolyard spinning top game, Beyblade. The Beyblade Burst is revolutionary as far as my boys are concerned.
As children play, they will battle for the burst. Basically, as the Beylade’s spin and knock each other, they will twist slightly until one of the players Beyblade split / burst apart.
What makes this Beyblade different to the rest?
Not only can you now get the Beyblade Burst, you can also get the Beystadium which contains the battle to one area. But that is not the best bit! Beyblade has also released an app for players to take their battle to the next level. *The app is not required to play use the new Beyblade release. The app is free to download and allows users to scan their Beyblade Burst tops where they can interchange components with other Beyblade Burst tops in their own virtual collection and battle digitally.
Whether your kids watch the new Beyblade Burst animated TV show or not, chances are they have heard of it from their friends. Get in early before the official release in 2017 and get some fantastic Beyblade stocking stuffers for your kids.
- Beyblade Burst Starter Pack. RRP $17.99
- Beyblade Burst Beystadium. RRP $19.99
- Beyblade Burst Epic Rivals Battle Set. RRP $64.99
- Beyblade Burst Digital App: Free to download and available in the App Store for iOS and Android devices.
Each prize includes: 1x Beyblade Burst Starter Packs (randomly selected).
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
7. If prizes are not available, they will be replaced with similar priced items.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned Beyblade Burst for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.
- Top 5 Questions About Cars That You’re Too Embarrassed To Ask - 02/06/2021
- 10 Cybersecurity Terms ALL Parents and Kids Should Know - 08/02/2021
- 5 Phone Accessories to Make Better TikTok Videos - 17/01/2021