The school term is now coming to a close which means the New Year will be here before we know it. This also means parents will be on the hunt for the latest and greatest school accessories for their children.
If you are anything like me, you will want your child to have something a little bit different to everyone else in their class so they can identify their belongings without having to search for their name. School bags for example, at the school my kids go to they hang their bags outside on a hook. With 30 odd kids in each class, there is a high chance there will be more than one of the same bag.
Babymel are the next big thing in school bags. The name may sound familiar because they are leaders in baby bags but they have now hit the market strong with their new range designed for kids. Zip & Zoe will be a household a name for school bags before you know it!
What makes the Zip & Zoe range standout above their competitors?
There are several factors that make this range great. They include:
- Fun and unique prints – City, Dino Black & White, Dino Multi, Floral Brights, Floral Pink, Navy Colour Block, Pink Colour Block, Rainbow Multi and Spaceman.
- Durable – The fabric is thick and hardwearing which is what you want in a kid’s bag.
- Insulated front pocket – Great for keeping snacks cool.
- Bottle pocket on the side for easy access to water.
- Machine washable – This is an absolute must for anything that involves children!
- Padded shoulder straps and chest clips for extra comfort.
- Comes with cool keyring that attaches to the backpack! Zip or Zoe depending on the bag.
- Affordable – $34.99.
These aren’t the biggest school bags around however they would be quite ample in size for most school books, homework and lunchboxes.
Zip & Zoe backpacks dimensions: H34 X W31 X D9 CM.
Zip & Zoe have also got a great range of mini backpacks for ages 1-4, lunch bags with icepacks and drink bottles. To view their full range visit Zip & Zoe.
Prize includes: 1x Zip & Zoe bag. (Winner’s choice).
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned Zip &Zoe backpacks for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Free Maths Online For Kids - 21/07/2019
- So You Think You’re Ready? Here’s What You DIDN’T Know About Being a Parent! - 15/07/2019
- Vtech Paw Patrol Learning Watch Review + Giveaway - 10/07/2019