Zucchini Slice Recipe. There are so many to choose from but this recipe is such a simple one to make that even the most kitchen challenged person could make it. It is absolutely delicious and as an added bonus it hides all the vegetables from fussy eaters!!
It can be easily altered to add shallots, herbs, etc. however it is tasty enough on its own.
Zucchini Slice Recipe
1 cup self raising flour (sifted)
1 zucchini (grated)
1 carrot (grated)
4 middle rashers bacon (chopped)
1 onion (diced)
1 cup grated cheese
60ml vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Add eggs to flour and beat until smooth and well mixed.
3. Add zucchini, carrot, bacon, onion, oil and cheese to mix.
4. Stir until combined.
5. Pour into baking tray/pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked.
Enjoy your Zucchini Slice!
This zucchini slice recipe is perfect for morning tea, lunch, kids lunch, dinner, side dish, etc. It is very versatile and very tasty.
Have you tried my zucchini slice recipe? What did you think?
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Benefits of Renting Construction Equipment When Renovating - 01/08/2020
- Review: Do Modibodi Period Underwear Really Work? + Giveaway - 01/05/2020
- The Challenges of Homeschooling - 27/04/2020