Mother’s Day doesn’t always have to be about PJ’s, coffee cups and bath products. Think outside the box and give mum the gift of travel.
She is always there when you need her and always puts her needs last, do something special for her this year and give her an experience she will never forget.
DreamTrips – travel wherever the heart desires
Mum might not be a world traveller but perhaps there is somewhere that has been on her bucket list for some time. Make it happen!
Book a quick weekend getaway or a week long adventure here in Australia or abroad. Whatever your budget or requirements, there is a DreamTrip available to make it happen.
• Cairns – Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef and discover the ancient Daintree Rainforest. Enjoy the sanctuary and beauty in one of Australia’s top holiday hotspots.
• Gold Coast – What is not to love about the Gold Coast? There is the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary where you can get up close and personal with the kangaroos and koalas. Take a jet boat ride along the Broadwater estuary and keep the family busy at the theme parks while mum enjoys more shopping options than you can fit into a week!
• Melbourne – Get stuck into sightseeing and enjoy Australia’s furry friends at the Koala Conservation Centre. Tour Phillip Island Nature Park and the Churchill Island Heritage Farm for a glimpse into the history of early Australian settlers. Not to mention all the local attractions and eat streets. It’s a foodies heaven!
• Abroad – Perhaps mum would prefer to go further from home, how about Bali? It is a popular (and affordable) location for Australians wanting to escape and experience a new culture. You can take tours, relax on the beautiful beaches, go scuba diving or embrace some retail therapy. A short cruise like SmithsHolidayRoad did recently is also a great idea!
Booking a trip for mum doesn’t have to be stressful or cost the Earth. WorldVentures offer members exclusive prices and perks so they can make their DreamTrip more affordable and jam-packed full of experiences, fun and relaxation.
Stop giving mum the same gifts year after year. Forgo the travel books and WOW mum this Mother’s Day with a real adventure!
Where would your dream trip take you?
This is an S1 POST.
- Tips to finding the perfect dress - 29/06/2022
- 5 Ways to Find the Perfect Balance between Teaching and Motherhood - 17/06/2022
- 8 Business Management Tips for Successful Entrepreneurs - 15/06/2022