When you are on the road, which we are a lot of the time for our Australian travel blog, we rely heavily on being able to recharge our devices regularly and easily.
On an average trip, we will have a two-port in the third row and a two-port USB charger in the middle row. This gives everyone the option to recharge their devices as needed but it is messy and cords are everywhere.
But I tell you what, the Belkin Road Rockstar: 4-Port Passenger Car Charger is a game changer! It has meant we don’t have a mass of cords everywhere in the middle row. This gadget clips onto the back of the seat and the devices can slip into the pocket behind it. No mess and no fuss. So simple.
More than that though, the Belkin Road Rockstar helps heaps with ensuring the devices are all charged without fights between the kids on whose tech gets charged first. That’s a big benefit!
What we like about the Belkin Road Rockstar
- 1.8m cable
- Easy to use
- Can charge phones and tablets
- 36w / 7.2AMP
- 4 USB – 2x on the plug and 2x on the clip
These are available in heaps of stores: Target, Bing Lee, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys and JB Hi-Fi.
Prize includes: 1x Belkin Roadtrip pack. (Lightning or Micro-USB Cable, Road Rockstar, Headphone Splitter) RRP $119.85
- Belkin RockStar Headphone Splitter – The Belkin RockStar allows you to connect up to 5 headphones to your music device or portable DVD player and start sharing. It is the perfect way to share music and movie audio on the long haul roadtrips with the family.
- Belkin DuraTek Lightening/Micro-USB Cable – The MIXIT DuraTek line of cables are forged with superior quality materials. Strong DuPont Kevlar fibre strands are built into the cables to provide structure. It is flexible to prevent breakage, abrasion-resistant and has a double-braided nylon tough outer jacket. It’s durable and perfect for the rough-and-tumble of kid travel!
- Belkin Road Rockstar: 4-Port Passenger Car Charger – See above review.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
I received the Belkin Road Rockstar for the purpose of this post.
All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019