Want the convenience of fast or slow cooking in one kitchen appliance? Well, you can and there’s no need to spend thousands to have it! The Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker only costs $149!
What’s for dinner? Urgh, this is one question I dread being asked. After a long day at work and coming home to chase the kids around to do homework, the last thing I want to do is cook dinner. But it has to be done.
I used to use my slow cooker a lot until I worked it to death. I would put it on before taking the kids to school and then when dinner time came around all I had to do was dish it up. But when it prepared its last meal I couldn’t find one that looked as good or big enough to cater to our family of six. Until now.
Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker
The Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker takes the hassle out of cooking and cleaning. In addition that though, this multi-cooker is so versatile, which is why I love it so much. It allows me to:
- Steam – the steam function makes fresh and nutritious vegetables, fish or chicken easy
- Slow cook – prep your meals in the morning and come home to a warm and delicious meal
- Sauté – brown those meats and veggies to lock in juices and flavours
- Pressure cook – whip up a healthy home cooked meal in a flash at the touch of a button
Up until using this Crock-Pot cooker I had never used a pressure cooker before and after seeing some disasters online from cheap pressure cookers, I was a little unsure if I wanted to. I can happily (and confidently) report back and say that they are amazing!! It is such a game changer when it comes to cooking.
For anyone not familiar with pressure cookers, they cut cooking time down dramatically and the meat is so tender. We tested it out on beef stroganoff and instead of 8 hours of slow cooking to get tender beef, we pressure cooked it for just 1 hours and saying the meat melted in your mouth is an understatement. It was incredible!
Time saving meals
The 12-in-1 multi-cooker is a time saver for families at meal times. Say goodbye to the dinner rush (aka witching hour) because this appliance takes the stress out of preparing meals. It also has 7 one-touch meal options:
I haven’t used all of these options yet but the ones I have used so far have not disappointed! I made tender and tasty silverside and vegetables in the Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker in next to no time, beef stroganoff, steam chicken, slow cooker breakfast, pulled beef and more. Every time it has exceeded our expectations.
What we love
- Quick and convenient
- Big enough to feed 6 people (5.7L)
- Good quality construction
- Easy to use
- Has a ‘keep warm’ option
- Non-stick cooking pot insert is dishwasher safe
What we don’t love
- So far nothing stands out
The Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker has been a welcomed addition to our kitchen. It allows us to enjoy tasty home-cooked meals without having to spend hours making it or trying to quickly whip something up after work. Find out more information about the Crock-Pot multi-cooker, including where to purchase here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least TWO other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add the Mummy Mondays button to your post/blog to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.
AMS was gifted the Crock-Pot multi-cooker.
All opinions are our own.