Winter has hit and so have the school holidays, nothing quite icy winds to encourage kids to stay inside and drive me bonkers huddle up indoors. If you are looking for cheap things to do these school holidays check out this list.
For those days you just want to have a relaxing movie day with the kids, you need to check out the fantastic array of family-friendly, fun and educational DVDs that are now available at DVD one-stop-shop Cubby House.
What is the Cubby House?
In short, Cubby House is a fun new destination that can be found in the entertainment section of all major retailers. Here you will find Cubby House DVD products aka your favourite kid’s movies like Trolls, Minions and Smurfs plus all of the biggest Kids TV shows from Paw Patrol to LEGO Ninjago. In addition to other popular titles including Captain Underpants, Boss Baby, Despicable Me, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 and Peter Rabbit. Plus many more – check them out here.
FREEBIE!! Launch promo
To celebrate this exciting launch, Cubby House will be offering a $10 gift voucher from popular kids’ online store Bright Star Kids across their range of beautiful personalised lunchboxes, backpacks, school supplies and more.
To redeem the voucher just purchase any specially marked DVD from over 200 Family Movies & TV shows. SCROLL DOWN FURTHER TO WIN some great titles by Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment plus a personalised pack by Bright Star Kids!
Each prize is valued at $205 and includes:
- The Emoji Movie, RRP $19.95
- Despicable Me 3, RRP $19.95
- Nella The Princess Knight, RRP $19.95
- Hotel Transylvania 2, RRP $14.95
- Hotel Transylvania Big Face, RRP $14.95
- Barbie Pets Pack, RRP $19.95
- Paw Patrol Sea Patrol, RRP $ 19.95
- 1x personalised pack by Bright Star Kids which includes a labelled school bag, lunch bag, a small drink bottle with your child’s name on it. (Construction or Unicorn Pack)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways while you wait, click over here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least TWO other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post/blog to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.
AMS was gifted the above items for the purpose of this article.
As always, opinions given are our own.
- Gifts That Aren’t Toys for Kids - 20/03/2020
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019