Now that all the Easter egg hunts are over for another year and all the chocolate foil has been scrunched, how many experienced the dreaded sugar high from their kids? Thankfully we cut way back on the eggs this year. The Easter Bunny still delivered a sufficient amount of chocolatey goodness with some extra calories on the side. But hey, it’s Easter so it’s fine right? RIGHT?
Unfortunately for Audrey she has been sick with some kind of virus and can’t keep anything down so she missed out on Easter this year. It is lucky that she is still drinking plenty of water though so she is well hydrated. As a result of this and us returning from our trip mid-week, it means not a lot of stuff happened this week to share. I hope everyone is surviving the Easter school holidays without going too bat-shit crazy on a daily basis.
If you have any leftover Easter eggs, you should definitely make these Cheescake Easter Eggs! They are so delicious and easy to make that they are bound to become an annual Easter tradition in your house. Give them a go and let me know what you think.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
- Top 5 Questions About Cars That You’re Too Embarrassed To Ask - 02/06/2021
- 10 Cybersecurity Terms ALL Parents and Kids Should Know - 08/02/2021
- 5 Phone Accessories to Make Better TikTok Videos - 17/01/2021