I am writing this weeks Mummy Mondays from the Black Opal capital of the world, Lightning Ridge.
I don’t know what I expected when we got here but the first stand out thing beside the fact it is opal country, is that all the signs around town are very punny.
We broke the kids out of school a couple of days early so we could go on a camping adventure from Hunter Valley to Lightning Ridge and anywhere else that grabs our attention on our travels. You can read more about the trip itinerary here.
We are on day 3 and so far so good, well that is if you don’t count me breaking the bracket on our camper trailer drawer on day one and me also breaking the charging plug for our radio. I seem to be on a roll when it comes to damaging things, accidentally of course!
We took an opal mine tour and it was fantastic. The kids got a chance to do some fossicking which was pretty cool.
I apologise to the bloggers that I didn’t get a chance to visit that linked up last week, I will pop over and show some love to each and every blog when I get home.
How are you spending your school holidays?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019