Now may not be the right time to put the quarantine snacks away but that doesn’t mean you can’t add a little fitness to your daily ‘stay at home’ routine.
Backyard sprints may not be your idea of a good time. But there are plenty of other ways you can get some activity in. Think outside the box and get the kids involved in a dance session, a bit of yoga or a family walk (abiding by the social distancing rules, of course). Or you can follow my lead and try your hand at hula hooping. Get those hips swinging.
Laser V-Fitness watch review
There are so many fitness trackers on the market these days and it is hard to know which ones are worth spending your hard-earned money on. To find out more about the Laser Smart Watch Fitness Activity Tracker, read this review.
There are a few things that I specifically want when buying a fitness watch, they include: an alert if I’m stationary for too long (basically, a get moving fatty), sleep tracker, step counter and a clock. I don’t need a lot but those are the essentials. The Laser fitness watch I’m reviewing has these and so much more!
What we loved
• It is a touch screen
• Alarm and timer functions
• Get active alert
• Heart rate monitoring
• Sleep monitoring
• Music controls – Spotify, YouTube Music, Google Play Music, Sound player (I’m assuming if you had an iPhone it would also give you the option of iTunes)
• 14 different sports modes
• Message notifications
• Step counting
• Guided breathing sessions
• Female health – period tracker
• Rechargeable battery lasts a few days
What we didn’t love
• Can’t reply to messages or take calls (Can only view)
Would I recommend the Laser smartwatch fitness activity tracker? Absolutely. It offers everything and more that I need and at a fraction of the price of the more popular brands.
Available from: Big W and Laser.co
- 5 Phone Accessories to Make Better TikTok Videos - 17/01/2021
- How Parents Can Help Their Children Cope with Separation/Divorce - 16/12/2020
- Preparing Your Child for High School – The Facts - 14/12/2020