The weather is warming up and the entertaining season is upon us. We are enjoying the sunshine, BBQ’s with friends and afternoon drinks while the kids play in the sprinkler.
Now, all we need to add is the music.
Laser Wireless Speaker review
Music is always playing in my house. It doesn’t matter if I’m working, cooking, cleaning, camping or entertaining, there will be music in the background.
What I do lack, however, is a radio or Bluetooth stereo that is small enough that I can move easily from room to room. Well, until now. For the last week I have been putting my new Laser Wireless Speaker to good use and after seeing the LED lights the kids are now wanting one of their own. At only $10 from Big W, there is no reason why they can’t!
You might also like: Laser portable DVD player review
What we love
- Ultra-portable size
- Water resistant (great for bathroom tunes and beach goers)
- Rechargeable with 6 hours battery life (4 hours of play time)
- Can take calls through the Bluetooth
- FM Radio – micro USB cable (included) acts as an antenna
- Bluetooth tunes from phone
- LED light show
- USB / SD card compatible
- Connects to Bluetooth very easily
- Clear sound
- Cheap – very affordable at $10
What we don’t love
- Nothing that stands out
- Dimensions: 108 x 35 x 55mm
- Package includes: Laser Bluetooth Speaker, USB cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, User Manual
The Laser Wireless Speaker is great for all ages and those wanting a good quality speaker on a tiny budget.
AMS was gifted the product for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.
Prize includes: 1x Laser Wireless Speaker
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019