The Year That Was… 2016
Well hasn’t 2016 been a whirlwind? It has ended as fast as it came.
So much has happened this year that I don’t even know where to begin. I hear so many people around me saying that 2016 can rot in hell but I don’t think it has been that terrible for me.
Here is a quick recap of 2016
- My baby turned into a toddler that knows what she likes and what she really doesn’t. (Terrible two’s will be fun!)
She had her first birthday and showed me just how fast this year is passing me by. I wrote her a letter so I could look back on this time in years to come.
- I took over the Mummy Mondays blog linkup. The very kind Eva from The Multitasking Woman handed over the reins and I could not be happier with the amount of support everyone has given me.
- We went on an epic road trip from the Hunter Valley to Nindigully. Why? For an epic burger! Check it out here!
- I had some fantastic guest posts from bloggers feature.
♦ Want To Work From Home? Here’s A Warts And All Reality Check! – Dana Flannery.
♦ 5 Foodie Ways to Get the Kids Through Witching Hour – Simone Emery.
♦ How To Prepare For Baby When You Don’t Know The Gender – Rebecca Bowyer.
♦ Four days of bliss – Dana.
- We enjoyed being brand ambassadors for Childsmart. This will continue into 2017 so you will get to enjoy and discover a whole new range of quality kid’s toys.
- I became a regular contributor of Little Red Compass.
- My husband and I started a blog to document and share our experiences, adventures and tips to travelling with kids. I would love for you to check it out at Happy Go Travel. We are also on Instagram and Facebook so if you would like to help us get it off the ground by popping over and giving us a follow, that would be amazing!
In a few short weeks I turn 30; how did that happen? I swear I was only just turned 25.
2017 is sure to be a great year.
What was the highlight of 2016 for you?
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Feel free to share my Mummy Mondays button to put the word out there about the linky party…the more the merrier.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019