We are all busy these days and it is always good to have some quick meals as a back up. My chilli and chorizo fettuccine recipe is quick, easy and budget friendly.
Prepared, cooked and on the table in under 20 minutes!
Chilli and Chorizo Fettuccine Recipe
3x chorizo sausages
1x small onion
1x tbs chunky garlic
1.5x tbs basil
1 tsp – 1 tbs x chilli (depending on how spicy you like it!)
1x jar of Dolmio pasta sauce (you can make the Nap sauce if you prefer)
1x tsp sugar (this prevents the sauce going bitter)
1. Boil water for pasta.
2. Dice onion, slice chorizo and fry.
3. Add fettuccine to water only when it is boiling.
4. Add garlic, basil and chilli to chorizo and onion.
5. Cook it off, you will smell amazing aromas as they entwine.
6. Drain fettuccine when cooked.
7. Add sauce to pan and stir gently until hot.
8. Mix in sugar.
9. Stir fettuccine through.
10. Serve to your grateful family with Parmesan cheese.
11. Leave the dishes for someone else!
Click for more pasta recipes.
Have you tried my Chilli and Chorizo Fettuccine Recipe? What did you think?
Connecting mums with real support, articles, giveaways, helpful advice & parenting tips.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- A Parents’ Survival Guide to Eating Out with Small Kids - 19/08/2019
- What are the best free pregnancy apps on the market? - 04/08/2019
- 8 Things Parents Will Never Have Enough Of - 29/07/2019