Get your salon ready for these adorable little booz that love getting fab new Hairdooz!
Jumping on the mystery collectibles toy trend, Hairdooz dolls will excite and surprise kids. There are six little booz and each one has four different styles – that’s 24 different Hairdooz to collect!
What are Hairdooz dolls?
Hairdooz are little dolls that have cool and exciting hair in a mix of colours and styles. You don’t know which one you are going to get until you open the bottle and reveal your Hairdooz. You might even be lucky enough to find a rare one inside with colour changing hair!
The bottle is like a little salon and each one comes with a cape, chair and sticky tab so you can stick it to the floor or table. Each figurine has a different name, pose and outfit.
Join Happy go lucky, plucky Pixie, superstar Sparkle, nature child Lilly, ooh so chic Crystal, magical moonchild Skye and fab foodie Candy to create fun hairstyles that compliment each of their personalities. Here is a quick Hairdooz review so you know what your kids are talking about when they start begging for some.
You might also enjoy: Baby Secret and BFF review
What we love
- Bright colours
- Fun to play with
- Perfect size for little ones
- The solid base is great and stays upright
- They make great fillers for presents
What we don’t love
- The sticky base isn’t the best
- The cape can be hard for little ones to do by themselves (my 5 yr old could do it but the 3 yr old struggled)
Available from Target, Myer, Big W, Kmart, Coles and Woolworths. RRP $12.00
My girls love all these little ‘which one did we get?’ toys. The element of surprise has them hooked and the Hairdooz dolls are no exception. I must admit though, they are pretty darn cute!
If you want any further information added to our Hairdooz review or have any questions please let us know!
Prize includes: 6x Hairdooz dolls – Total prize value $72.00.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. The Promoter will do its best to contact the winner/s. If a winner does not accept their prize within 72 hours of being chosen, the Promoter will select the next best Eligible Entry/Entries.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. If a prize is unavailable, you will receive another product of equal value.
7. Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. All entries will be signed up to the All Mum Said newsletter list. If you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more free giveaways click here.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019