Italian Beef Pasta Recipe.
This delicious Italian beef pasta recipe recipe is great for kids, families and the budget! Oh yeah and it is so quick and easy too which is an added bonus.
Italian Beef Pasta Recipe
500g beef mince
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1 tsp curry powder
1.5 tbs mixed herbs
1/3 cup mixed vegetables
1 tin tomato soup
250g pasta (whichever you prefer)
1. Brown the mince in large saucepan. Add in the rest of the ingredients (except the pasta).
2. Simmer gently until mince and vegetables are cooked through.
3. While the mince is cooking, cook the pasta until just cooked. Drain.
4. Serve mince mix over pasta.
You can add some cheese to finish it off or eat as it is.
Click for more family friendly recipes.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Benefits of Renting Construction Equipment When Renovating - 01/08/2020
- Review: Do Modibodi Period Underwear Really Work? + Giveaway - 01/05/2020
- The Challenges of Homeschooling - 27/04/2020