Have you been looking for a quick and easy sausage rolls recipe? Well look no further because this is the last sausage rolls recipe you will ever want or need. It is perfect for party food, dinner, lunch and basically any time you feel like a snack. This quick and easy sausage rolls recipe results in delicious flaky pastry and a mouthful of flavour that will leave you wanting more.
Easy Sausage Rolls Recipe
2.5x sheets puff pastry
10x chevaps (skinless sausages)
Tomato paste (I use one with herbs in it)
1. Cut pastry into 4 even squares.
2. Add small line of tomato paste across the top of each square.
3. Place chevaps on top of tomato paste.
4. Roll the pastry.
5. Use fork to seal pastry and roll over so seal is on bottom (to avoid pastry unrolling)
6. Brush with egg.
7. Bake at 180°c for approx. 30 minutes.
Serve with mash and sauce. ENJOY!
These are so delicious and leftovers are perfect for school/work lunches.
Latest posts by All Mum Said (see all)
- Tips for Co-Parenting with your Ex – Successfully! - 11/01/2020
- Christmas Lights Spectacular 2019 – Hunter Valley Gardens - 20/12/2019
- VTech Toy Reviews – Make Christmas Easy - 18/12/2019