It is no secret that my kids love their scooters. In fact, every chance they get they are outside speeding down the footpaths.
This has only become more evident since the release of the Globber scooter with flashing wheels. These are so cool, so I really cannot blame them for wanting to go to the park and show them off. Globber scooters has really looked after kids in terms of scooter options – having one for kids as young as one and catering to all the way up to adulthood.
MyFREE fold-up with flashing wheels
You may be wondering how is this scooter different to any of their others? Well just in case you aren’t convinced your kids need one just for the flashing wheels, it does actually have some pretty cool features!
• Easy to ride – this little 3 wheeler is low to the ground which is great for balance and the steering can be locked in to go only straight or turn.
• Folds up – one thing that let the original scooters down a little bit was the fact they couldn’t be folded, these can! This makes storing them and transporting them so much easier. And it is so easy to do as well.
• Better braking – the foot brake has been improved. It is now wider and more streamline which makes it easier to use.
• Flashing wheels – because well… does this really need to be explained further?
If you have an older model scooter, you can now buy flashing wheels for Globber scooter separately! YAY.
I am absolutely in love with these new Globber helmets! The latch is magnetic which makes it so easy for kids to put on by themselves, helping them to be ‘big kids’. Even more though, they have a dial fit system which allows the band to be tightened for the perfect fit.
Sizes Available: Small (48-54cm), Medium (55-58cm), Large (59-61cm).
Colours available: Blue, Pink and Black.
Globber Flash Light
Globber scooters really impress and these flash lights are no different. They wrap around the strap around the handlebar and press the light on! They also have two settings – flashing and solid light. RRP $20.00
We are thrilled with how Globber scooters and accessories just keep getting better. If you haven’t heard of them before, it’s only a matter of time before you start seeing their name everywhere!
Prize includes: 1x Globber My FREE Fold UP with LED Lights (in green) RRP $200, Globber Helmet RRP $60 (winner to choose size/colour) and Globber LED Light RRP $20 (winner to choose colour). Total Prize: $280.00.
**As the winners are chosen based on skill and not chance; you will be sharing for 0 extra entries however I’d love you to share the giveaway with friends and family. Sharing is caring and karma loves kind people. **
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions is final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up to our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Disclosure: I received these Globber scooters and accessories for the purpose of this review.
All opinions are my own.