Your child being toilet trained during the day is one thing, but no longer having a child bed wetting is something else.
As a mum of four, it’s pretty safe to say I have been woken more times than I can remember over the years. “Mum, I wet the bed” is a pretty surefire way to get me out of bed stripping sheets.
Brolly Sheets – bed wetting sheets
I am currently sleep toilet training (is that what you call it?) my four year old and while I limit fluids before bed and wake her during the night to go to the toilet, it doesn’t always work. After completely having to strip the bed every day for a week solid (so much washing!) I decided that I needed to look into bed wetting sheets. We had previously used bed pads for our boys when they were at this stage and I remember they were great. A real timesaver.
After researching and reading reviews, there was a clear winner… Brolly Sheets. There are a few reasons they stood out to me and after putting it to good use I can confidently agree with the reviews I had read.
Brolly Sheets review
While bedwetting (also called nocturnal enuresis) is very common, any parent who has children that wet the bed, whether ongoing or just once in a while, knows what a timesaver bed wetting sheets can be. They cut done on time spent stripping wet sheets and laundry dramatically.
What we love
• 100% soft cotton top – no crinkling sounds or plastic feel for the child when sleeping.
• Super absorbent – we have had no leak throughs at all and that is not a small feat! No more stripping the entire bed.
• Great quality
• Tuckable wings – being able to tuck the wings under the mattress means the Brolly Sheets bed wetting sheets will not move throughout the night exposing the bare sheet.
• Large in size – the size of these is great! It is long enough to cover from the base of the pillow to halfway down the bed. The centre panel on a single measures 95 x 95 cm and the wings are 45 cm each side. *These are also available in King Single, Double and Queen.
• Easy care – when the bed wetting sheet has been wet, it is as easy as throwing it into the washing machine. You can line dry or tumble dry.
• Range of colours – instead of keeping colour options to white like competitors, Brolly Sheets has a range of fun and funky colours and prints.
What we don’t love
• Repositioning – each night before bed we have to reposition and tuck the wings back in tighter. This is a stretch to say it is a negative thing as it literally takes 20 seconds (if that) to fix up. Especially when compared to stripping beds and washing sheets!!
Would we recommend Brolly Sheets?
Brolly Sheets are an investment for all parents. As a mum of a bed wetter I cannot recommend these bed wetting sheets enough! If your budget permits, buy two of these so you have a spare one.
Cost for single bed Brolly Sheets: $49.95 for one. $89.00 for two.
Brolly Sheets also have bed pads without the wings, bedwetting alarms and other toilet training items for both day and night.
Prize includes: 1x single Brolly Sheet (RRP $49.95)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. Australian residents only.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Winners must make contact within 72 hours.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part!
Therefore no extra points are given for sharing however it is good karma!!
5. All Mum Said is not responsible for delivery of prize.
6. All entries will be signed up to our newsletter, if you do not wish to sign up for our newsletter please advise us via email.
NOT endorsed by or have anything to do with Facebook.
If you want to enter more giveaways click over here.
Ok bloggers, now it is time for you to link up your blog posts with Mummy Mondays!
Please read the linky guidelines –
- Leave a comment below showing your host some love AND comment on at least TWO other posts!
- Link up ONE of your favourite blog posts for the last week and don’t forget to share the comment love on at least a few other blogs that have linked up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be parenting related, pretty much any post goes.
- Please add my Mummy Mondays button to your post/blog to put the word out there about the linky party… the more the merrier.
I received this item for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own